Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's time!

I have wanted to start a blog for years now, and I decided it's finally time! I pray that if you are here, reading this, that you feel encouraged in some way. I'm calling this blog "Six Days." If you knew ahead of time that you only had six days with your child, how would you spend it? Pack it full of living, loving, and the things that will mean the most to you in the end. So, this blog will not only tell you about our beautiful son Tyler, but it will also be about life before and after him. We miss him so much, and we will keep his memory forever in our hearts. If you have ever lost a child, I know that ache. There is a plan... one that we may not know, but God does. Hold on and hope on and trust God to take care of the rest...

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I miss beautiful Tyler so much. He is in my thoughts every day. I just started asking if Jesus could give him a kiss from me every night...I think He is! I love you!

The Finn Family said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious boy. I cannot even begin to imagine your pain. :-(

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you for quite some time, through pregnancy, delivery, and after. I pray that God continues to keep you both close to Him as you go through this time of sorrow and growing.

Jenny

JoyJoy said...

I am sorry for your loss. I lost a son premature birth to tripoloidy. I believe God does not make mistakes. If it was not meant to be it would have never happened. I believe with all my heart that these little Angels have a special place in heaven until we can join them. Big hugs beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

Lord Bless you.
Janice in NH

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog from another and wanted to say Hi and how I said a prayer for you today - We had 2 lots of ivf which failed but we went on to adopt 2 beautiful girls - God had a great plan for us and it has been amazing to see it unfold before our eyes - I pray for his blessing on your life today xx

Anonymous said...

Tyler is forever in my heart and soul. I think of him daily and long to see him again Someday. I thank the Heavenly Father for the time, however short, that I was blessed to share in his life. Meeting Baby Tyler changed me and I will honor his memory with trust in Jesus...

amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Only Servants Ministries said...

Today, I found your site from Nate's site. Thank you for sharing your story. What an inspiration and beautiful attitude you both have. You are the perfect example of James 1:2 "Concider it all Joy" Praise the Lord.
Sister in Christ from Thomasville, NC