Sunday, November 15, 2009

And now....

We are 32 weeks along!! I remember the days of just dreaming of being in this week. Thank you, God for bringing us here! Each and every week is such a milestone and a celebration, and will be until we are holding our little girl safely in our arms!

This week I am especially grateful for the many people who have offered to loan me baby supplies. Just this week, a couple friends passed on a load of stuff that will really help us to have when the baby comes. THANK YOU!!!

And there is my beautiful sister Melissa who passed on literally an entire wardrobe for the baby. You would never believe that they were already worn by her two little girls! Miss just took such immaculate care of them, which is such a bonus. Thank you, awesome sister!

So my next goal now is 34 weeks. It still helps me to break it up like that. I still have contractions every day, some seeming a bit stronger than what I've had. We would appreciate your continued prayers that they stay at bay, while the baby stays put as long as possible!

Thank you SO much, as always!!!

Jenn, Mike, and Baby Girl

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's been quite some time since I've checked your blog so it was a big surprise to me to read that you're expecting. Congratulations!!
I'll be praying as you near your due date that you and baby stay healthy and safe.

Beth Johnson said...

So glad the baby is still in place adn things are going well. Praying for pregnancy and things to continue to go well.

Derek and Debbie said...

So So happy for another week down. God bless!!!

michelle said...

love you, sis!!! you're almost there. praying every day!!!