Friday, June 13, 2008

New Blog for Melissa!

I felt like I wasn't doing my sister justice, just posting a snippet for her every now and then on this blog. So, she now has her own blog that I'll be running for her. I'm excited about this, because I really hope that each and every comment will be a source of encouragement for her. And it will be a good way to keep everyone updated on her progress. Please check it out, and feel free to drop her a word, even if you just want to say hi!

Hope it can give even a glimpse of the awesome person she is!

http://www.danceintherainmelissa.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

i just added it to my favorites!! i think is a great way to post notes of encouragment!!!

The Burgess Family said...

you are in our thoughts today, on fathers day, just as you were on mothers day...

K said...

I'll remember your sister in my prayers and also for you.