Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tricia Lawrenson

This couple has inspired me tremendously... and they are in need of your prayers now. The day I came home from the hospital after losing Tyler, I came across the blog of Nathan Lawrenson. His wife, Tricia has cystic fibrosis. She was on her way to receiving her potentially life-saving double lung transplant when she found out she was pregnant. She was able to carry their baby girl to 23 weeks when surgery became necessary to save both the baby and Tricia. Their baby Gwyneth has thrived and is out of the NICU now, and Tricia received her double lung transplant. However, now Tricia is experiencing PTLD (post transplant lymphoma disorder), something very common to transplant patients. I'm not sure yet of her prognosis, and she just started her chemo treatments today for her cancer. This couple has inspired me to put my faith into action and to trust God no matter the circumstances going on in my life. Please pray for them right now... and if you need some inspiration in your own life, check it out...

www.cfhusband.blogspot.com

No comments: