Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Peace in the Storm

Please read the update about my sister and, if you are willing, pray for her and her family--

www.danceintherainmelissa.blogspot.com

It seems my family's boat is rocking some more...but I have to say that I have such an incredible peace in my heart right now. I mentioned it in the previous post below, that being a Christian doesn't mean that you are shielded from crap happening in your life. It just means that you have handed to you such amazing peace that you cannot even describe...peace filling the spaces where anger and bitterness could easily take over instead. And this is peace that I cannot take an ounce of credit for.

We would appreciate your prayers for her right now... prayers for rest for her and Doug, and for the kids to have a sense of normalcy and security through this all.

"And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Him." ~Philipians 4:7

No comments: