Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ultrasound Pics- 7 weeks




Here are our latest ultrasound pics! We decided to keep the continuing story of our second baby here on the same blog with Tyler's story. One led to the next, and it's the continuing story of our family. I would eventually like to change the header above, but first I have to figure out how!

This ultrasound picture was taken at 7 weeks. I swear I can almost see a profile if I look closely, but I know that's not possible yet!

By the way, for anyone having trouble seeing the baby in the ultrasound pic...the dark area in the top half of the pic is the gestational sac. The arrow is pointing at the baby itself. You can also see umbilical cord that is starting to form as it trails away to the left of the baby.

Surprisingly, we heard and saw the heartbeat at this ultrasound. I, of course, got choked up immediately, and Mike laughed with joy. I could have kept listening to that sound all day!

My due date is officially January 9th, but they will schedule me sometime in December for a c-section. This is due to my inverted-T incision, so they can't risk me going into labor again.

It still seems so surreal that I'm actually posting ultrasound pictures now! Please pray that we make it to December with this baby still safely inside me!! Thank you, God, for this gift!!

8 comments:

3 Twisted Sisters said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Jen

Anxious AF said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!

michelle said...

love the picture and i love you, too!!!

Lydia said...

count on it! i am so excited for you and Mike! we will pray for healthy mom, healthy baby and healthy aunt!

The Burgess Family said...

Praying for a long and healthy pregnancy!! :0)

Rebecca W said...

Excited and praying for you and the baby!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :D
Im Due January 11th :)
Hope Evrything gose good for you x

Becca

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on sixdayswithtyler.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research shows that almost 60% of all United States grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.