Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good news!

Sorry this update has taken me so long to post! I don't do much sitting up these days, and Mike needs the laptop at school for football during the week...

Anyway! I was so anxious for that appointment...had NO idea what news I might hear. Before checking measurements, the ultrasoumd tech checked the baby out first. She looked SOOO cute, and I have the sweetest 4-D ultrasoumd picture of her little face. That part was very emotional for me!

Then the ultrasound tech checked measurements, and all checked out fine after all!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, God!!! Can't tell you how relieved I was to hear that. That relief will not even compare to the relief I will feel when Baby Girl is safely here though!

So, I'm officially 24 weeks now! My next goal is to get to 28 weeks. Please help to pray us there!

Thank you so much for your prayers, thoughts, and support!!!

5 comments:

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

This is great news... still praying!!

michelle said...

so excited and thankful!!! praying for the three of you every day. cannot wait to meet little baby girl bergey!!! love you!!!

Jess said...

That is fantastic news, Jenn!! Praying you through to at least 28 weeks.

Beth Johnson said...

Great news! I wondered and prayed all weekend for you. I will be praying you there in the next 4 weeks.

Beth

StacyandChad said...

I'm so happy to see this update, Jenn!! Continuing to pray you through each week!