Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Baby Girl




I am so happy to get to share this picture with all of you! Words can't even describe how amazing it is to see her on the screen during the ultrasounds. Yesterday, Mike and I just held hands and laughed as we watched her wiggle and squirm in 4-D during the appointment. She has already brought us SO much joy, and we thank God every day for that!



And I have to give a big thank you to our friend Jen, who is also my sister Melissa's neighbor, who so kindly and creatively designed the above picture. Thank you, Jen!




8 comments:

3 Twisted Sisters said...

I am THRILLED that you like the designs!!! I'm so happy for both of you!!! Jen

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet....I can already see how beautiful she is! I know I shared that sometimes 4-D ultrasounds cause your baby to look like a potato; however, my niece is lookin' so cute! I love you, Baby Girl!

Aunt Miss

Derek and Debbie said...

So happy for your joy and the visable picture of her sweet face. God bless you both as you go through these new days together. Our prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

I especially love the first one. It looks like a regular picture of a sleeping baby. She's so cute and it makes her very real. I just know she's going to bring you a lifetime of joy!! Love ya!

-Debbie Merki

Rebecca W said...

What a joy to see these pictures! I am rejoicing and praying with you!

Lydia said...

Thanks for sharing, and in what a cute fashion! Good job, Jen! I can't wait to show these to Cora. She'll be happy to see the baby girl on everyone's prayer list.

michelle said...

aunt shell thinks she is absolutely beautiful, just like her momma!!! love you, sis. hope you enjoyed your treat today :). and, kudos to jen for the photo designs!!! very cute.....

michelle said...

p.s. i just realized that this is missy's first niece!!!!! how exciting. congratulations, aunt miss. you will be an amazing aunt. :)