Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chemo... Round Two...Please Pray!!!

Today my sister had her second round of chemo. She did so incredibly well after her first round. She had a bad headache for a couple days, and had to take some nausea medicine, but she still did very well after that. We are praying that the same thing continues for her this time too. Please join me in praying for that, and more importantly, in praying that this is curing her cancer in the meantime. We would appreciate it so much, and I know Melissa would too!

5 comments:

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

Thinking of you and praying for your family. On 6/21-22 I am walking for American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. At dusk on this weekend, I will light a luminaria in honor of your sister.

Aimee

Katrina said...

I am praying as well! I want to add your sister as a person I am walking on honor of at the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Light the Night walk in September. =)

Jenn said...

Aimee and Katrina~ Thank you so much!! It brings tears to my eyes that people I've never met would do this for my sister. Thank you for your frequent encouragement here!!
Love,
Jenn

Gram said...

praying for melissa still. jan

Anonymous said...

I can see why your sister is so strong.......you are a gift from heaven yourself. I am sure Missy gets strength from you, Mike, and all your prayers. Please continue to spread your passion for Christ. You have both made me a better person.