Monday, May 5, 2008

Pray...her chemo starts

Tomorrow morning at 10 am, my sister will begin her first chemo treatment. I just got off the phone with her, and she said she's really not nervous. She'll just be happy to get this first one over with and out of the way. Please pray that she continues to have peace and not be anxious...or maybe I should ask that you do that for the rest of us, as she seems to be doing fine! Her strength and peace really is contagious for the rest of us. And, we know that God will be the Great Physician taking care of her tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers for her, because obviously they are helping. We appreciate it so much!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I don't know if you know, but the National Bone Marrow registry is offering free registration in honor of Mother's Day.... If you know of anyone who wants to register, but hasn't because of the cost, from now until the 19th is a great time to do so!
Just thought I would let you know!
Here is the web address:
http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Events/Thanks_Mom/index.html?src=ThxMGarden413500

I am definitely praying for your sister!