Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy 3-Month Birthday, Sweet Baby

Baby Boy~

It is hard to believe that it has been 3 whole months since the first time we heard your sweet cry. What we would give to hear that again... but that is selfish on our part, for you are in the best place right now. You are in heaven, and we are here...so very far away from you. But still, we hold you forever in our hearts, where you will always be. And still, we thank God for every precious moment we had with you. You will always be our miracle, Baby Boy.

We love you~ Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Just a smalltown girl said...

I recently found your blog and just wanted to let you know that I enjoy it and wanted to ask your permission to add it to my reads list on my blog. Stop over and let me know!

We lost a baby boy as well, March 16, 2007.

Kat
www.momofmany.com

Anonymous said...

Well written article.