Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pray for my Sister

We don't have much information now, but my parents just called and said that my sister has been taken to the ER. She has pneumonia, but in the chest x-ray they also found a mass on her lung. They're doing a biopsy on it now. Her bloodwork also indicates that she may have a blood clot somewhere. She is my younger sister and is only 31. Please pray for her that they'll find out quickly what it is, and that it will be nothing life threatening after all! She lives 8 hrs from us, so Mike and I are packed and ready to go. I am scared right now. I love her so much, so please pray!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Hoping you have some answers by now. I'm praying for you guys for sure.

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

Praying for your family....

Aimee

The Burgess Family said...

any word on the biopsy yet?